Beautiful Aromas of Pinot Noir Tasting Workshop【絕美黑皮諾】法國品酒工作坊
葡萄酒之美，絕不是僅僅在味道的層面，而是色香味加上品鑒的意境。 出生在第一世紀的法國，黑皮諾不單是最最富有歷史的葡萄品種之一，出生貴族，形態優雅，也是許多新興品種的祖先。通過不同種植和釀酒方法，在不同的氣候下， 無論新年份或經過陳年的黑皮諾會散髮出各種複雜多層次的香氣和口感讓大家回味無窮。
Pick a wine, through aromas!
The beauty of wine is not merely about how good it tastes but the metaphor between colour, aroma, taste, and occasion.
First planted in Burgundy in the 1st century, Pinot Noir is one of the oldest noble grapes. Elegant and well appreciated amongst the royals, it is also the ancestor of many new grape varieties. The mix of plantation and vinification techniques, climate influence, and cellar ageing elevate the wine's texture and aroma sophistication. A style few can resist!
Discover the beauty of this Burgundian native grape with us through a guided tasting of 3 wines in an innovative aroma workshop setting.
What to expect in this workshop!
Up to 5 attendees*
Learn about how to taste wine, discover the art of tasting & vocabulary
Explore the history, backstory and expert knowledge about French wine
A guided French wine tasting of 3 aromatic French wines personally curated by our Sommelier
For private booking: price indicated is the ticket price per head and requires a minimum booking of 4 pax.
Location: PENTICTON OPMALL
Disclaimer: Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。
- All participants must be aged 18 years old or above. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The workshop is not intended for participants who are suffering from any health problems that are unfit for tasting wine in class.
- Each ticket can be used once.
- Participants must abide to all event rules and instructions given at all times.
- Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- No refund will be made, except the class is cancelled by Penticton.
- In case of extreme weather conditions including typhoon no. 8 and the workshop cannot be conducted at the original schedule, workshop will be rescheduled.
- Penticton reserves the rights to cancel the event or workshop 24 hours prior to workshop schedule if the number of registered participants is below minimal workshop size (2 pax)* or as per government's current COVID policy. Payment will be fully refunded as store credit with 1 year validity (end date inclusive). One coupon valid for one transaction, cannot combine with other promotion offer, gourmet, giftcard and workshop purchase. *Except private reservation.
- Penticton accepts no responsibility for any symptoms or allergic conditions that may be caused by certain foods or materials.
- Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute. In case of dispute, English version will prevail.
Event Shopping Coupon Redemption T&Cs
- Event shopping coupon can be used on regular-priced wine purchase on the day of event.
- One coupon valid for one transaction, cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offer, gourmet, giftcard and workshop purchase.
- Coupon is non-refundable and non-exchangable for cash.
- Minimum spending for redemption is the face value of the coupon.
HONG KONG: +(852) 2111 2621
Have a question about your order? Need advice for your next purchase? We are here to help and inspire you.
HONG KONG: Click Here
From Monday to Sunday from 12 noon to 8:30 p.m. (HKT time), except for public holidays