Events & Festivals Terms & Conditions
- All participants must be aged 18 years old or above. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The workshop is not intended for participants who are suffering from any health problems that are unfit for tasting wine in class.
- Each ticket can be used once.
- Participants must abide to all event rules and instructions given at all times.
- Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- No refund will be made, except the class is cancelled by Penticton.
- In case of extreme weather conditions including typhoon no. 8 and the workshop cannot be conducted at the original schedule, workshop will be rescheduled.
- Penticton reserves the rights to cancel the event or workshop 24 hours prior to workshop schedule if the number of registered participants is below minimal workshop size (2 pax)* or as per government's current COVID policy. Payment will be fully refunded as store credit with 1 year validity (end date inclusive). One coupon valid for one transaction, cannot combine with other promotion offer, gourmet, giftcard and workshop purchase. *Except private reservation.
- Penticton accepts no responsibility for any symptoms or allergic conditions that may be caused by certain foods or materials.
- Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute. In case of dispute, English version will prevail.
Event Shopping Coupon Redemption T&Cs
- Event shopping coupon can be used on regular-priced wine purchase on the day of event.
- One coupon valid for one transaction, cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offer, gourmet, giftcard and workshop purchase.
- Coupon is non-refundable and non-exchangable for cash.
- Minimum spending for redemption is the face value of the coupon.