The UNCOMMON Grapes Tasting Workshop【隱世葡萄】法國品酒工作坊Sold Out
The UNCOMMON Grapes Wine Tasting Workshop【隱世葡萄】法國品酒工作坊 - 60 分鐘
Language: Cantonese / English*
Sip happens. Why keep drinking the same wine?
Hong Kong is one of the world's largest wine hubs, yet selection remains limited - in style, grape and variety. Do you know there are more than 10000 wine grapes around the world? Common grape names or blends you might have heard already:
Blanc des Blancs
More importantly, have you met your personal favourites? Bring your favourite glass and dive into the fun of a guided tasting of 4 wines, plus ONE bonus blind tasting challenge! Explore the story behind each bottle and get inspired.
#Past tasting curation - varies between sessions#
- Philippe Bornard Tant Mieux (pétillant naturel)
- Jean Pascal et Fils Bourgogne Aligoté
- Maison Thiriet Arbois Savagnin
- Jean-Yves Péron La Grande Journée
- Jean-Yves Péron Cotillon des Dames
- Philippe Bornard Vin de Pagaille
- Chartreuse Yellow
- Chartreuse Green
Location: PENTICTON THE MILLS - Shop 121, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan.
- 17.10.2020 (Sat) - 14:00 ~ 15:00 / 16:00 ~17:00
- 18.10.2020 (Sun) - 14:00 ～ 15:00 (ENG) / 16:00 ～ 17:00
- 24.10.2020 (Sat) - 14:00 ~ 15:00 (PRIVATE) / 16:00 ~ 17:00 (PRIVATE)
*Max 5 pax per session - subjected to current COVID-19 restrictions.
Disclaimer: All participants must be aged 18 years old or above. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable. Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute.
Complete T&C (Please read before purchase): Read more
About COVID-19: We take all possible measures to ensure the hygiene of our space. Thank you for respecting social distancing.