Summer Piquenique Wine Tasting Workshop【法式野餐】法國品酒工作坊
Wanna know what is the FEW BIG THINGS of an original French Picnic?
Perfect for new French wine explorer curious about Loire Valley! This session is an ideal opportunity to get started on wine appreciation, as well as to discover the classic styles of French wine in an original picnic setting.
Featuring Region(s): Loire Valley
What to expect in this workshop!
45 minutes + 15 minutes self-exploration
Up to 6 attendees*
Learn about how to taste wine, discover the art of tasting & vocabulary
Explore the history, backstory and the FEW BIG THINGS about French Picnic
A guided French wine tasting of 3 iconic wine personally curated by our Sommelier
Plus, ONE bonus blind tasting challenge!
在法國，夏天總少不了跟朋友一起在戶外野餐！這一次跟我們一起通過別具特色的【法式野餐】工作坊，讓大家在香港也能夠體驗法式野餐的 FEW BIG THINGS。同時通過風格鮮明的魯瓦爾地區葡萄酒，了解到為何這產區一直受到法國國民的喜愛！
Disclaimer: Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。
- All participants must be aged 18 years old or above. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The workshop is not intended for participants who are suffering from any health problems that are unfit for tasting wine in class.
- Each ticket can be used once.
- Participants must abide to all event rules and instructions given at all times.
- Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- No refund will be made, except the class is cancelled by Penticton.
- In case of extreme weather conditions including typhoon no. 8 and the workshop cannot be conducted at the original schedule, workshop will be rescheduled.
- Penticton reserves the rights to cancel the event or workshop 24 hours prior to workshop schedule if the number of registered participants is below minimal workshop size (2 pax)* or as per government's current COVID policy. Payment will be fully refunded as store credit with 1 year validity (end date inclusive). One coupon valid for one transaction, cannot combine with other promotion offer, gourmet, giftcard and workshop purchase. *Except private reservation.
- Penticton accepts no responsibility for any symptoms or allergic conditions that may be caused by certain foods or materials.
- Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute. In case of dispute, English version will prevail.
Your safety is important to us
- The seating format has been designed to ensure the health and well-being of all our attendees.
- All guests will be seated and socially distanced.
- Face masks must be worn when not tasting.
- All guests are also required to scan the ‘Leave Home Safe’ app upon entry.
- COVID-positive, quarantine-required guests will not be admitted.
HONG KONG: +(852) 2111 2621
Have a question about your order? Need advice for your next purchase? We are here to help and inspire you.
HONG KONG: Click Here
From Monday to Sunday from 12 noon to 8:30 p.m. (HKT time), except for public holidays