A French Wine Tour 【漫遊法國】法國品酒工作坊
The concept was born out of a brief to bring authenticity to the wine world. Less about the labels but more about celebrating the crafts and artisans behind the wine.
French wine represents a lifestyle beyond a bottle. That's why our concept is about #AllThingsFrench and not more. We hope to share an authentic immersion of what French wine is all about and take home expert knowledge so you can choose a bottle at ease. See you soon! - Team Penticton
What to expect in this workshop!
Up to 6 attendees*
Learn about how to taste wine, discover the art of tasting & vocabulary
Explore the history, backstory and expert knowledge about French wine
A guided French wine tasting of 4 classic French wines personally curated by our Sommelier
Plus, ONE bonus blind tasting challenge!
Price indicated requires a minimum booking of 4 pax.
Location: PENTICTON OPMALL
Disclaimer: Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。
- All participants must be aged 18 years old or above. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The workshop is not intended for participants who are suffering from any health problems that are unfit for tasting wine in class.
- Each ticket can be used once.
- Participants must abide to all event rules and instructions given at all times.
- Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- No refund will be made, except the class is cancelled by Penticton.
- In case of extreme weather conditions including typhoon no. 8 and the workshop cannot be conducted at the original schedule, workshop will be rescheduled.
- Penticton reserves the rights to cancel the workshop 24 hours prior to workshop schedule if the number of registered participants is below minimal workshop size (2 pax)* or as per government's current COVID policy. Payment will be fully refunded as store credit with 1 year validity (end date inclusive). One coupon valid for one transaction, cannot combine with other promotion offer, gourmet, giftcard and workshop purchase. *Except private reservation.
- Penticton accepts no responsibility for any symptoms or allergic conditions that may be caused by certain foods or materials.
- Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute. In case of dispute, English version will prevail.
Your safety is important to us
- The seating format has been designed to ensure the health and well-being of all our attendees.
- All guests will be seated and socially distanced.
- Face masks must be worn when not tasting.
- All guests are also required to scan the ‘Leave Home Safe’ app upon entry.
- COVID-positive, quarantine-required guests will not be admitted.
HONG KONG: +(852) 2111 2621
Have a question about your order? Need advice for your next purchase? We are here to help and inspire you.
HONG KONG: Click Here
From Monday to Sunday from 12 noon to 8:30 p.m. (HKT time), except for public holidays