IT'S BEEN RHONE WINE DINNER X MAISON M. CHAPOUTIER
December 1, 2023
This Rhone Valley wine dinner will feature some of the most iconic wines from Hermitage, including Hermitage Blanc and Hermitage Rouge, with a highlight of the celebrated single-parcel Ermitage.
Our Chapoutier guest speaker will join us to host this experience.
7:00 pm Reception | 7:30pm Dinner
Wine 1 - Chapoutier, St-Peray La Muse de RW Brut Nature 2016
TARTARE DI TONNO E PESCE SPADA
Swordfish and tuna tartare made with shallots, gherkins, capers, rocket, raspberries and Amalfi lemon dressing
Wine 2 - Chapoutier, Hermitage Blanc Chante-Alouette 2018
Thinly sliced slow cooked Italian veal loin with anchovy, sun-dried tomatoes, jumbo capers and tuna dressing
Wine 3 - Chapoutier, Hermitage Monier de la Sizeranne
Handmade pasta filled by slow cooked goose, Pancetta and Parmesan with Porcini and Morel mushroom sauce
Wine 4 - Chapoutier, Surprise "fine" pairing
COSTATA DI AGNELLO
Roasted Australian rack of lamb coated in herbed bread crumbs with black truffle mashed potato and jus sauce
MERLUZZO ALLA MUGNAIA
Baked Atlantic Black Cod with cauliflower, Swiss Chard, multicolor carrots, potato foam and lemon butter sauce
Wine 5 - Chapoutier - Muscat de Beaumes de Venise
TORTA MORBIDA AL CIOCCOLATO
Homemade gluten free soft chocolate cake served with mascarpone and vanilla cream
B2, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui
5 Courses & 5 Wines
Tasting Menu + Wine Curation by Chapoutier & Penticton
Disclaimer: Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。
- All participants must be aged 18 years old or above. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
- The workshop is not intended for participants who are suffering from any health problems that are unfit for tasting wine in class.
- Each ticket can be used once.
- Participants must abide to all event rules and instructions given at all times.
- Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable.
- No refund will be made, except the class is cancelled by Penticton.
- In case of extreme weather conditions including typhoon no. 8 and the workshop cannot be conducted at the original schedule, workshop will be rescheduled.
- Penticton reserves the rights to cancel the event or workshop 24 hours prior to workshop schedule if the number of registered participants is below minimal workshop size (2 pax)* or as per government's current COVID policy. Payment will be fully refunded as store credit with 1 year validity (end date inclusive). One coupon valid for one transaction, cannot combine with other promotion offer, gourmet, giftcard and workshop purchase. *Except private reservation.
- Penticton accepts no responsibility for any symptoms or allergic conditions that may be caused by certain foods or materials.
- Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute. In case of dispute, English version will prevail.
Event Shopping Coupon Redemption T&Cs
- Event shopping coupon can be used on regular-priced wine purchase on the day of event.
- One coupon valid for one transaction, cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion offer, gourmet, giftcard and workshop purchase.
- Coupon is non-refundable and non-exchangable for cash.
- Minimum spending for redemption is the face value of the coupon.