Cuvée Tradition Extra Brut NV
Why we love it
Together with Lucien's Collard's other cuvées, it makes the signature collection of the house. The reason is simple: a dream of making the best Champagne from pinot noir came true. Intense, powerful and structured, everything classic about Pinot Noir. Bouzy, Grand Cru village in Champagne, is the home of the world's rare finds.
Cuvée Tradition Extra Brut NV is like love at first sight. The stunningly fresh signature, floral notes from Chardonnay, followed by the crispy texture of Pinot Noir. The extra fine bubbles give subtle sophistication, elegant textural sensation and daring aftertaste.
The lovely dry, fresh palate contrasting textural weight, making it a perfect fit for any occasions. Enjoy it over a summer picnic as aperitifs, or a cozy evening with your loved ones.
Discover more about Champagne Lucien Collard
- Grower production
- Blend of 30% Chardonnay, 70% Pinot Noir
- Extra Brut, 6g/l
- No malolactic fermentation
- Rested for at least 3 years in the cellar
They love it too !
- 17.5 / 20 Bettane and Desseauve 2017 - "Well crafted, profound, intense, still very youthful, beautifully crafted Champagne"
- "Lots of structure and a very spicy end of cardamom and cumin" - The world, December 2015
- Bronze Medal Winner - Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Bronze Medal Winner - Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- Bronze Medal Winner - Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2019