The Gems of Bourgogne French Wine Tasting Workshop【夏沫布根地】法國品酒工作坊
Language: Cantonese / English / Mandarin (On Request)
Explore the gems of French's oldest wine region
Burgundy (aka. Bourgogne in French) is one of the world's most prestigious wine regions. Do you know there are more than 10000 wine grapes around the world? There are more than just Chardonnay & Pinot Noir in Burgundy.
Perfect for curious French wine explorers! Discover the region's oldest white grapes (Aligoté), Burgundian's wines of joy (Passe-tout-grains), their traditional aperitif (Ratafia) and fun facts about Burgundy through a guided interactive uncommon tasting together.
Featuring Region(s): Burgundy
What to expect
- 45 minutes + 15 minutes self-exploration
- Up to 4 attendees*
- Learn about how to taste wine, discover the art of tasting & vocabulary
- Discover 5 fun facts of Burgundy which you should know
- Explore the beloved wine styles of local Burgundian, from white, red, blend to fortified wine
- A guided French wine tasting of 4 special artisanal wines personally curated by our Sommelier
- Plus, ONE bonus blind tasting challenge!
- Private reservation available upon request
#Past tasting curation - varies between sessions#
- Maison Thiriet Arbois Savagnin
- Jean Pascal Bourgogne Aligoté
- Rougeot Bourgogne Aligote (classic/SSA)
- Rougeot Passe-tout-grains SSA
- Pierre-Henri Passe-tout-grains (unfiltered)
- Benoit Cantin Ratafia de Bourgogne
Location: PENTICTON THE MILLS - Shop 121, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan.
- July 17, 2021 (Sat) - 14:00 - 15:00
- July 17, 2021 (Sat) - 16:00 - 17:00
- July 18, 2021 (Sun) - 14:00 - 15:00
- July 18, 2021 (Sun) - 16:00 - 17:00
- July 24, 2021 (Sat) - 14:00 - 15:00
- July 24, 2021 (Sat) - 16:00 - 17:00 (ENG)
*subjected to current COVID-19 restrictions.
Disclaimer: All participants must be aged 18 years old or above.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable. Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute.
Complete T&C (Please read before purchase): Read more
About COVID-19: We take all possible measures to ensure the hygiene of our space. Thank you for respecting social distancing.
Delivery is HK$ 100. We now offer free delivery for single order over HK$ 1000, net of promotion offers. Complimentary delivery available to a single address in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories*. Delivery between 9 am and 8 pm (Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays) except for severe weather conditions (including the hoist of typhoon and rainstorm signals) and force majeure situation.
Order delivery can be made within 3 working days* from the transaction the soonest. Same day delivery is available for selected area - Tsuen Wan.
*including Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and Airport. Excluding COVID-19 affected area.
We also have a in-store pickup option available at checkout for in-store/curb-side pickup. We'll email you available pickup times/instructions when your order is ready.
*Current COVID-19 situation might affect actual delivery time. We'll reconfirm with you prior to shipment.