The Art of (Red) Aromas Tasting Workshop 【香氣魅力】法國品酒工作坊Sold Out
Language: Cantonese / English
Explore red wine thru aromas.
There is nothing quite like this new workshop format!
Learn how to select a wine with a sommelier through aromas. This small-group session is an ideal opportunity to get started on discovering the beautiful scent in red wine, as well as to expand your very own wine-aroma library. Featuring regions - Bourgogne and Beaujolais!
What to expect!
- 60 minutes
- Up to 4 attendees*
- A fun exploration of aromas with our natural scent box plus a professional aroma tool kit - Le Nez Du Vin
- Understand the technical concept behind the red wine aromas
- A guided tasting of 3 red wines, personally curated by our Sommelier
- Plus, ONE bonus blind tasting challenge!
Location: PENTICTON THE MILLS - Shop 121, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan.
- November 14, 2020 (Sat) - 14:00 ~ 15:00 / 16:00 ~17:00
- November 15, 2020(Sun) - 14:00 ～ 15:00 (ENG) / 16:00 ～ 17:00
- November 21, 2020 (Sat) - 14:00 ~ 15:00 / 16:00 ～ 17:00
*subjected to current COVID-19 restrictions.
Disclaimer: All participants must be aged 18 years old or above. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable. Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute.
Complete T&C (Please read before purchase): Read more
About COVID-19: We take all possible measures to ensure the hygiene of our space. Thank you for respecting social distancing.