The Art of (Red) Aromas Tasting Workshop 【香氣魅力】法國品酒工作坊
This product is sold out
Language: Cantonese / English
Explore red wine thru aromas.
There is nothing quite like this new workshop format!
Learn how to select a wine with a sommelier through aromas. This small-group session is an ideal opportunity to get started on discovering the beautiful scent in red wine, as well as to expand your very own wine-aroma library. Featuring regions - Bourgogne and Beaujolais!
What to expect!
- 60 minutes
- Up to 4 attendees*
- A fun exploration of aromas with our natural scent box plus a professional aroma tool kit - Le Nez Du Vin
- Understand the technical concept behind the red wine aromas
- A guided tasting of 3 red wines, personally curated by our Sommelier
- Plus, ONE bonus blind tasting challenge!
Location: PENTICTON THE MILLS - Shop 121, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan.
- November 14, 2020 (Sat) - 14:00 ~ 15:00 / 16:00 ~17:00
- November 15, 2020(Sun) - 14:00 ～ 15:00 (ENG) / 16:00 ～ 17:00
- November 21, 2020 (Sat) - 14:00 ~ 15:00 / 16:00 ～ 17:00
*subjected to current COVID-19 restrictions.
Disclaimer: All participants must be aged 18 or above. The workshop is not intended for participants suffering from any health problems that are unfit for tasting wine in class. No refund will be made, except the course is cancelled by Penticton. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。
Penticton reserves the right to cancel the workshop 24 hours before the workshop schedule if the number of registered participants is below minimal workshop size (2 pax), force majeure, government measures or COVID-19 related legislations. Payment will be fully refunded as store credit with 1-year validity (end-date inclusive). One coupon valid for one purchase, cannot combine with other promotional offers, gourmet and workshop purchase. *conditions apply
About COVID-19: We take all possible measures to ensure the hygiene of our space. Thank you for respecting social distancing.