Sancerre Cuvée Prestige L-O 2015
Why we love it
In preparation to source some Loire Valley wines for Le French GourMay in Hong Kong, Sancerre is a must for Loire Valley.
This Sancerre from Michel Vattan, Les L.O, is Sancerre made like a Burgundy. Uncommon almost other Sancerre, it is crafted using old vines of 60-80 years. It is intensively complex, dense, fuller body with lots of minerals. A fantastic expression that is unique for a Sancerre.
- Olivia, PENTICTON
Discover more about DOMAINE MICHEL-VATTAN
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- AOC Sancerre
- Hand crafted from the grapes of Maimbray
- 15 months maturation on lees
- Only produce in the best years
- Best to serve at 14 degrees in Hong Kong with 1 hour of carafage & 10 - 12 degrees in cool climate
They love it too !
- "A complex nose of tangerine, peach, orange blossom and pear, with some spicy earthy flavours too" - Decanter World Wine Award 2016 on White Sancerre, Les L-O Cuvée 2014