French Gourmay Edition My Little Diary of Paris Wine Tasting Workshop【尋味巴黎】法國五月美食薈品酒工作坊
We born out of a believe in celebrating the crafts and artisans behind the wine. Choosing a bottle for an occasion is not exactly easy. Through our Signature Series, we want to bring you on an adventure to explore selections which are well-appreciated by wine-lovers beyond a label. We hope to share with you a honest immersion of what French wine is all about, take home expert knowledge so you can choose a bottle at ease. See you there, soon! - Team Penticton
Language: Cantonese / English / Mandarin (On Request)
Your Host: Olivia Lee, Diplôme Le Cordon Bleu Paris / Sommelière / WSET
Explore the memory of the greatest playwright with (French) wine.
The most important centre of the Surrealism movement is Paris! This idea has driven the liberation of art forms and many more in the twentieth century. What's a better way to celebrate French Gourmay with French wines!
Perfect for new French wine explorer! Learn about the art of wine tasting, the beauty of the French wine world thru a handpicked, seasonal curation by our Sommelier. This small-group session is an ideal opportunity to get started on wine appreciation, as well as to discover the classic styles of French wine.
Featuring Region(s): Loire Valley + Heritage Grapes ++
What to expect in this Special French Gourmay Edition !
- 75 minutes + 15 minutes self-exploration
- Up to 4 attendees*
- Learn about how to taste wine, discover the art of tasting & vocabulary
- Take a virtual tour to the favourite places & wine of Honoré de Balzac in Paris & beyond
- A guided French wine tasting of 4 iconic wine personally curated by our Sommelier
- Plus, ONE bonus blind tasting challenge!
- Private reservation available upon request
Location: PENTICTON THE MILLS - Shop 121, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan.
- May 15, 2021 (Sat) - 14:00 - 15:30
- May 15, 2021 (Sat) - 16:00 - 17:30
- May 16, 2021 (Sun) - 14:00 - 15:30
- May 16, 2021 (Sun) - 16:00 - 17:30
- June 12, 2021 (Sat) - 14:00 - 15:30
- June 12, 2021 (Sat) - 16:00 - 17:30 (ENG)
- June 13, 2021 (Sun) - 14:00 - 15:30 **
- June 13, 2021 (Sun) - 16:00 - 17:30 (ENG) **
- June 19, 2021 (Sat) - 14:00 - 15:30 **
- June 19, 2021 (Sat) - 16:00 - 17:30 (ENG) **
*subjected to current COVID-19 restrictions.
** limited availability
Disclaimer: All participants must be aged 18 years old or above.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor cannot be sold or supplied to a minor (under 18) in the course of business. 根據香港法律,不得在業務過程中,向未成年人(18歲以下人士)售賣或供應令人醺醉的酒類。Ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangable. Penticton Pacific Company Limited reserves the final rights of decision in case of dispute.
Complete T&C (Please read before purchase): Read more
About COVID-19: We take all possible measures to ensure the hygiene of our space. Thank you for respecting social distancing.