Domaine L’or de Line Chateauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2019
Why we love it
Chateauneuf-du-Pape (aka CDP) is the first official AOC (French: Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée) wine region in France as well as the home to many highly sought after red wines.I want to introduce you to an uncommon and prestige version - white Chateauneuf-du-pape (YES! It does exist). Roughly 7% of the production. They are usually a Grenache Blanc based blend, is beautifully delicious. Some prefer to consume young; some prefer to age them. Domaine L'or de Line is certified-organic, this method makes the wines approachable faster.
Perfect if you want to pick an aromatically expressive white wine with lots of grapefruit-like freshness, lots of honeysuckle floral notes and an elegant end-palate. This wine reminds me of the traditional orange duck "canard a l'orange" dish every time when I sip a white CDP.
- Olivia, PENTICTON
- 60% Grenache Blanc, 10% Picupoul Blanc, 10% Picardan, 5% Roussanne, 10% Bourboulenc, 5% Clairette
- AOC Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Rhone Valley, France
- Situated in Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Matured for 4 months in stainless steel tank
- Best to serve at 15 degrees