Cuvée Grand Cru Millésime 2009
Why we love it
Vintage 2009 is the signature of Champagne Lucien Collard. The reason is simple: a dream of making the best Champagne from pinot noir came true. Intense, powerful and structured, everything classic about Pinot Noir. Bouzy, Grand Cru village in Champagne, is the home of the world's rare finds.
2009 is a vintage of generosity. The pale gold colour Champagne has head notes of white summer flower bouquet, heart notes of blackcurrent & dried hazelnut, followed by extra fine bubbles, a delicate chalky and lasting finish. This unique experience makes it an exceptional choice for simple to sophisticated dishes, and of course, any moment worth cherishing.
Discover more about Champagne Lucien Collard
- 100% Grand Cru, one of the 17 prestige villages in Champagne
- Blend of 20% Chardonnay, 80% Pinot Noir
- Extra Brut, 6g/l
- No malolactic fermentation
- Rested for at least 5 years in the cellar
They love it too !
- Silver Medal Winner - Decanter World Wine Awards 2017
- Silver Medal Winner - Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- Bronze Medal Winner - Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2019