Cotes du Rhone Grande Selection Rouge Saint Cécile 2018
- Majority of Grenache with Syrah and Mourvèdre.
- Traditional agriculture respecting the environment. Harvesting with sorting in the vineyard and in the cellar.
- Traditional vinification in thermoregulated tanks and pre-fermenting maceration. Aged in tanks after assembly. Cellar ageing: 5 to 7 years.
- A deep red wine with purple shades. Intense nose with aromas of black fruits and spices.
- Generous and ample, this cuvée combines finesse and structure. Ending full-bodied with an elegant tannic structure. Beautiful aromatic persistence.