Chateau Nozieres Cahors Elegance 2016
As part of my journey to find an old-world expression of Malbec, I stumbled upon Chateau Nozieres from Cahors. Typical Cahors is a red wine, intensely flavoured, rich in ripe black fruit aromas but smoother in mouth-feel comparing to its new-world cousins. This goes well with my idea to find perfect pairing with Chinese winter dishes - Comforting & approachable. - Olivia, PENTICTON
Wine Type Red
Producer Chateau Noizeres
Region South West
Grape 100% Malbec
They love it too !
- 2014 :
- 15.5 / 20 Médaille d’or au Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2017
- Coup de cœur Magazine Terres de Vins Mars – Avril 2017.
- 15.5 / 20 Guide Hachette 2018. Guide Bettane&Desseauve 2018
- 2015 :
- Médaille d’or Concours des grands vins de France Mâcon 2018
- Médaille de bronze Decanter WWA 2018 89/100
- 15 / 20 Revue des Vins de France Juil/Août 2018
- 91 / 100 Andreas Larsson
- 2016 : Médaille d’or au Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2019.
Delivery is HK$ 100. We now offer free delivery for single order over HK$ 1000, net of promotion offers. Complimentary delivery available to a single address in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories*. Delivery between 9 am and 8 pm (Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays) except for severe weather conditions (including the hoist of typhoon and rainstorm signals) and force majeure situation.
Order delivery can be made within 3 working days* from the transaction the soonest. Same day delivery is available for selected area - Tsuen Wan.
*including Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and Airport. Excluding COVID-19 affected area.
We also have a in-store pickup option available at checkout for in-store/curb-side pickup. We'll email you available pickup times/instructions when your order is ready.
*Current COVID-19 situation might affect actual delivery time. We'll reconfirm with you prior to shipment.