Cuvee Rose Grand Cru Brut 2015
Why we love it
Cuvée Rosé Grand Cru 2015 is the latest addition of Champagne Lucien Collard. His dream is to create the best Champagne from pinot noir. Bouzy, Grand Cru village in Champagne, is the home of fine pinot noir and the Bouzy Rouge wine (Louis XIV was a fan)
The beauty secret is the Bouzy red wine. Rich summer red berries, bouquet of pink flowers, juicy and extra fine bubbles; adding subtle complexity to this classic pinot noir and chardonnay blend.
The lovely dry, fresh palate contrasting the textural weight, making it a perfect companion with seafood, oysters, white fish and light charcuterie.
Discover more about Champagne Lucien Collard
Download Press Release
- 100% Grand Cru, one of the 17 prestige villages in Champagne
- Blend 10% Chardonnay, 90% Pinot Noir (with 15% Bouzy Rouge)
- Extra Brut, 4g/l
- No malolactic fermentation
- Rested for at least 3 years in the cellar
- (HVE) Haute Valeur Environnementale certified
They love it too !
- Silver award 2018 Elle á table - "Concentrated Champagne, delicate, precise. Signature red current expression. Fresh and without greenness. Structured and energetic, giving a gracious expression of density."